We’re hiring! We are looking for a new key member of our team to start right away. The position is full time and salaried in our Walnut Creek studio space. Read on for details.
A little bit sales, a little bit client service, and a little bit design, the Lead Client Coordinator position is responsible for working with all of our house design clients and maintaining our Walnut Creek satellite office. The position is perfect for someone who is independent, friendly and interested in design, who also wants to run their own show and work within a small creative company. This position requires someone who is organized and able to multi-task. Specific duties include:
- Acting as the lead point of contact for all house collection orders and inquiries, by email, phone and in person
- Managing the proofing process for client orders, including working with our Design Assistant and using Adobe Illustrator
- Inputing finalized and paid orders into our client management system for ordering and printing by the Sacramento production team
- Preparing and overseeing client estimates, invoices and billing
- Meeting with clients for consultations during the week, as well as one Saturday appointment block per month
- Managing operations and other employees working at the WC office
- Connecting with planners and other industry vendors
- Occasional involvement in group social media strategy sessions
- Attending industry functions and gatherings representing Aerialist Press
- Position is for our Walnut Creek office, working remotely is not an option
WHO YOU ARE
An independent, self-motivated gal or guy with an engaging personality and the ability to manage competing priorities. Proficient at using Adobe Illustrator and Apple computers, with experience working in the wedding industry. Additional experience in the paper design or printing industry is a major plus! Comfortable overseeing and managing other employees in the Walnut Creek studio, separate from the main office. Creative, a little bit crafty, flexible, excited to work as part of a fun, dynamic team and a love of paper (of course!).
WHO WE ARE
We are a small, boutique letterpress printing and design company focused on providing wedding stationery to couples internationally. We are owned and managed by a husband and wife team from our Sacramento production office, with a Walnut Creek design studio to serve our Bay Area couples. We love eye-catching, fresh design, our vintage letterpress machines, great coffee, our studio pup (Lucy), natural calligraphy, new ideas, literally laughing outloud, the smell of freshly trimmed cotton paper, and couples in love!
If you are interested in applying, please download the application below and email it back to us at email@example.com with your current resume included. We will be accepting applications until June 19th.