How should I be stuffing my wedding invitations?
Your wedding invitations are hot off the press – victory!
Now, it’s time to assemble, tie with the prettiest bow and send them off to your loved ones. But, what if your suite has multiple cards? How should you be stuffing your wedding invitations?
This is where our team of wedding etiquette experts will happily field your questions! Follow our step-by-step below on how to properly put together your invitation suite:
- Wedding invitations are assembled in size order, with each card’s wording facing up
- Place your wedding invitation down first
- Lay a details card, if you have one, on top of the invitation
- Tuck your response card under its envelope flap and place on top of the details card
- Repeat this process for all other enclosures, such as reception cards and accommodation or directions cards
- Place your invitation suite (all wording facing up) inside the inner envelope
- Place the inner envelope (unsealed!) inside the outer mailing envelope with the front of the inner envelope facing you
- Need help with envelope wording etiquette? We got you! http://www.theaerialistpress.com/etiquette/envelope-etiquette
- Seal the outer envelope and take to USPS for a postage check and mailing!